29/5

I missed out my last paper today, ridiculous?? Yea..i really do so. First ever in mt life, i did such a mistake, a stupid+idiot mistake. What's going wrong?? Nothing but me who can't wake up after 48 hours study and exams, when i opened my eyes and i feel something wrong with the color of the sky..It was so bright!! When i looked at the clock, i shouted out 'EXAM'!!!!!! But, it's too late coz it was ad 10am while the exam started at 9am....What can i do now??? Nothing but sit for supplementary exam that i NEVER been to!

No one will excuse me for doing so...Because it was such a FOOL that no one do as me! I am totally lost now. Internship will begin on the coming Monday, and i just finished packing my stuffs. I didn't prepare well actually, just cross fingers and hope everything will be fine ~~

Today, i am going back to hometown. Wanna meet my dearest peiqing for the last time! Still remember how cute and hardworking she used to be... Hardly imagined how can i react when look at my fren who lay inside the coffin deadly. I keep telling myself that it's over, it's over... But, how can i faced it?? From the early of 2009, my lovely grandma leave me, then following my eldest uncle on LAST WEEK during first week of final exam. and NOW my fren!

Anyone tell me what i can do?? I am LOST!!!!!!!!

No one will care about how i feel i guess, just assume that i HAVE to BE like this that, assume that i can cope everything well, assume that i am fine. But in fact, i am NOT!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!wat happen to u?everythings ok? hope everythings go fines!! u shud take good care of urself!! Too many things happen around u nowadays! cheer up,dear!! u can do it...don't think da passed time dy...looking forward kk!! I know hows ur feeling now,no matters wat,ppl around u still be there for u! All the best!!! take good care urself..everything will be on da right tracks=) Cheer up..cheer up**

eX_whY said...

发生不想发生的事,
发生不该发生的事!
没人要,没人想!

从错误学习吧!
记得,没有下次吧!

好好想想,好好冷静,
让一切平复下来!

要荣幸你还能体验着人生!
好好享受,好好利用吧!
常常往好的方面去解决一切!
那你会过得开心点,
加油吧!!!

Tze Yik said...

Every downturn will follow by an upturn. Hang on there and everything will be okie ~

Emily said...

Hi there. U MUST STAY STRONG.
1st, for ur exam. As what u urself said so, missED it means missed it dy. Nothing much u can do currently. One good thing is u have the chance to take the supplementary exam which is the best offer for u. SO, what u should do know get urself enough of rest and be prepared for the coming supp exam.

2nd, internship is just another way of study or perhapd another way of giving us lectures.=)U just need to try ur best to attend ur lectures, right? Happy goes Lucky, remember it.

3rd, for ur dearest friend. I know u are sad for losing her forever. Just let ur tears come out when u need it, tears has potent healing effect, trust me. Losing anyone in our life neither good nor happy. May be u can try to think that u friend is just so lovely and cute till the God want her from all of u. God just want a lovely angel accompany beside him. Let urself calm down. 再让自己的思绪沉淀, 我想那时的你应该找到你的方向了。

U might be thinking why m i saying nonsense here. BUt, i really hope these help u. Take good care of urself and stay strong. =)

wCh...彩慧 said...

Anonymous:
thx..i will be fine soon.

eX_whY:
除了谢谢,还是谢谢!
我需要的是,一些时间。
答应你,我很快就会好起来。。。

Tze Yik:
i hope the up turn will coming soon...arigatou..

Emily:
Though i don't really know who you are, but i really appreciate ur cares on me! thx u so much!!!

ur words work on me, and i am taking times to think throughly. After all, i believe i will be better by having a brand new start! thx 4 ur support:)