Result

A picture wins a thousand words!



The story began when I saw the announcement of the Japan-Aichi Homestay Program due date. I felt excited and wanted to have a try, but the overall process was just a mess! I saw the announcement on Wednesday, while the due date is on Friday.

After considered for one night, I got prepared for all the documents needed. A lucky thing was that my passport is with me at Sunway, due to my prior planning to Singapore. Therefore, I am well prepared with all photocopies of IC, passport, application form, and an essay of why I wanted to go Japan for Homestay.

On that Thursday, I rushed to post office during lunch time and pray hard that my form will reach Milo (Homestay's director)'s house on the next day. Thanks god, post laju is very efficient and reliable this time. My parcel was sent and reached the destination on Friday.

But you guess what happened next?? Milo did not go back to his hometown while my form was there!!! And, I already back to Air Kuning on Friday night. The only word that appeared in my mind when I got the news was 'SHIT'. My mood felt down like roller coaster. Very fortunately, I was given a chance to send out my application again through Email. BUT, I have NO INTERNET at hometown (*&@%#*#)

At last, my Blackie helped me. I use my handphone to send out a very brief email and application form to Wee Li (senior and advisor for Homestay). But then, Wee Li didn't reply me at all. And later I was told after that he ignore my email because it was too BRIEF that he is lazy to entertain me :(

Story continues when I back to Sunway on Sunday night, and I send Wee Li a very proper email about the reason why I can't make it on time, and request for interview at Sunway since I'll be at Penang in the coming weekend. FINALLY, I got the reply from him and we decided the interview matter.! BIngo~

An email saved me surprisingly!! During the interview on Tuesday, Wee Li and Jo anne interviewed me at Starbucks Sunway. At the very beginning of that, I was asked to intro myself in Japanese. Walaoo eh, those Japanese that I'd learnt 2 years ago already return to Yeo san (my Japanese teacher)lor~~ Then how did I response? Frankly, I told them I had FORGOT ALL I'd learnt. After that, we go on with English...bla bla bla...

After the interview, I felt the chance I've been short listed is very very thin. But, I felt released and relaxed after that, nothing but I tried :) And, I didn't think much about that any more.

Climax came when I was in Penang on the following Saturday. I left blackie in the room while I went down to chat around with my aunty, and I saw few missed call from Wee Li before I went to sleep. I called back him immediately and I was informed that I've short listed!! Wow... I was so so surprise!!! OMG, how can this happen??(",)

That is all about the process. Hahaha... Dramatic, isn't it???

Now, I'm going off and enjoy my weekend lor! Hope every one enjoy theirs too, for those who going to sit for final exam, Ganbatte yea :)

Talk more about this next time~!


7 comments:

- said...

wah~~~ congrats yea =)

i also think to hv a chance to go japan too.

easy meh?? i tot very difficult leh...

haha XD

post more pic when u go there yea =)

when u depart?? next year?? erm, bring souvenir back for me oh..

hope next trip i can hv d opportunity too.. hehe =)

anyway, i miss u very much, faster cum back lar!~

:)

wCh...彩慧 said...

galz is CRYING:

Thank you very much! Sure you'll have chance to go there :) Nothing is easy, as long as try our best, then nothing to regret for. haha,sure will upload more, and I'll depart on June next year...Souvenir is nt a prob =.=
I also miss you much, really long time didn't see you ad. I am going soon!! See yea~~

nicholexh:
terima kasih!!

:: hamano asuka :: said...

wow....congrats...if u reli got go, help me buy something ya..

btw, wen u goin?? coz me n chew yee plannin for a trip..2gether...

wCh...彩慧 said...

::hamano asuka::

Hehe, no prob!! Will try my best :)
Hmm, leaving on June next year...
Where do you plan to go??

mei wei said...

wah... nice nice... congratz...