The End

My internship has come to the end after four months, and today will be my last day in PeopleCo under Sunway Technology Group. Just a blink of eye, it came to the end. I don’t know what to express right now…. Thus, I copy the abstract that I write in my final report to show you all.

*~Training in Sunway Technology Group, an IT arm of Sunway Group is a very good experience. In fact, being a giant and well-known corporation in Malaysia, the organization culture adopted is impressive. Interns are treated as part of the family, a well development plan is assigned to each intern according to their study background and specialty. Group HR of Sunway has also keep track on the progressive of each intern, where a feedback session and interns’ presentation was held. As a business student, expose to Business Intelligence (BI) and all the IT related knowledge are very new and interesting. Indeed, being assigned to assist sales and pre-sales team has widened my perspective on real world business. The task scope includes updating sales kits and training kits, system bugs testing, website updates, research on Key Performance Indicators for different industry, analysis on other Business Intelligence, comparisons between different BI, presentation on retail industry’s KPI and etc. As a student from business background, application of knowledge learned into a new area is very challenging and fresh. Discipline, efficiency and quality of work, as well as communication and presentation skills have improved upon the completion of this internship program.~*

If I was required to do an acknowledgement today, there are many people who I would like to thank. First of all, I would like to thank the whole PeopleCo and SBS (Sunway Business System) team who are so friendly and funny, even the superiors and bosses are nice to me! What a invaluable experience and memory I gained here.

Secondly, I would like that thank Uncle Steven, Aunty Alice, and Aunty Adeline who take care of me so much in these four months. Because of them, my parents are not so worry about me here. During weekends where I am out of date, they will bring me out and fill up my time with interesting activities and nice meal :) Arigatou!!

Then, special thankssss to Yeat, Eric and Irvin who always entertain me. Haha, they are actually my yamcha kaki here. Very fortunately that we are stay quite near to each other, and therefore we can always hang out together. I am really touching of the farewell party they did for me, till now I am wondering how can they did those funny things just to 'entertain' me!!

Other than that, is my shopping kaki here!! Hp is the number 1 kaki, then Cay, KarKoon, and Lulu, Lala, Layen and bla bla bla who like to SHOP...wahahaha!!!

Refresh back to the first day at Sunway, I was so excited about this new environment. Now, I have to say bye to this place once I already get used to it. Feel weird about this seriously...No matter how, these 4 months draws a wonderful chapter in my 21th of 2009. Appreciate it :)

Cross fingers 4 the up coming L.I.F.E ...



0 comments: