Hi buddies,today is the third day of my internship at Sunway Business Systems of Sunway Technology Group (STG), so far everything goes smooth and i am fine here.




this is my work desk..lol.



and this is the laptop provided for me :)

Working is tiring, this is really true after experienced it. I am an intern for the sales team. Therefore, i in charge of those pre-sales information, for instance to help the sales team in prepare the new product info, do their presentation slides, brochures, and etc etc...Difficult?? so far so good i can say..

The environment here is good, my supervisor is very friendly and willing to help, and other colleagues and my Boss is very nice too! I'm really glad about this...So mummy, no need worry oo.

Hope everything will be fine here till the end, will update more thn! Happy holidays to those who free now yea...

8 comments:

meiwei said...

so nice....
got free laptop while trainig...
good luck ya~~
and enjoy ur training day....

wCh...彩慧 said...

meiwei:
hehe,
yea it's nice!
thx u,
and i hope u enjoy ur training too ya:)
c u..

G said...

I see facebook? lol

anyway, good luck on your intern!

傻孩子 said...

wei wei,
play facebook hor....
wahahahahaha.....
anyway happy to hear that now everything are going smooth for u...
kah you loo...
dont miss me much much oo....
wahahahahahha............

Anonymous said...

good luck fren! somehow, must take care in KL yea~ hope can meet u there~ xD

wCh...彩慧 said...

G:
i play facebook 'once in a while' k...haha..
thx n enjoy ur holidays:)

傻孩子:
don't boom me ler...
i play a while nia,
haha...
i won't miss u de lar,
is u who don't miss me till cannot sleep ler...
wahahaha!!!

Anonymous:
thx thx,
i will take care de~~
c yea^^

mandyals said...

So nice lu,
still provide u a laptop...

i wan on frenster or facebook all also cannot...
wu~

wCh...彩慧 said...

MandyAls:
coz i'm in IT department, no laptop means no need to work..hehe..Jia u 4 this 4 month internship ya~