Friday!!

Finally, today is FRIDAY. I am so happy with this, because this mean weekend is coming lo!! Today, aunt alice treat me to Shogun Buffet during lunch:) Although i only have one hour, but it's more than enough for me ady...Hehe.



All the aunts who went there early and book the seats while i just go in like VIP while others having long queue at outside. Hahahaha!!!


Dear PXY who ffk me, see i am wearing PURPle shirt ler..^^


Cheese cake from BreadTalk treated by colleague...Yummy!

Besides sleep 9696, i hv to do some preparations on the coming presentation oo...Will hang out with Huipinger later on:)

Have FUN dudes!!

4 comments:

eX_whY said...

wow...
beh ikimas...
really..
i didnt ffk u ler..
we no fate... bo bian.....
u n me, waiting not same side,
so, cant meet...
gg... first week shogun,
second week jogoya,
third week tenji,
fourt week ler?? wahahahaha....
hahahahaha......
u fis time wear, but i not the fis 1 see... dont make me sad ler...
beh go la... hahahahha.....

Tze Yik said...

Wish you have a good weekend ahead.

wCh...彩慧 said...

eX_whY:
u beh ikimas la...
haha,
4th week go back melaka la..
i really 1st time wear purple loo,
damn weird for me!

Tze Tik:
Hope u enjoy ur trip too:)

pinger7 said...

reli fun
next fri,i am waiting for...hehe