...bAD mOoD...

Today, i'm really very moody...

Early in the morning, i lost my pencil case..luckily my classmate get it and return to me. If not, sure i'll very sad on it...Coz that one is a present from a best fren..

Around afternoon time, i fell down when i walk... what a shame!!! Kanasai... Because i wear slipper due to a injury on my ankle. Who knows i fell down just because of that stupid slippers...~hurt..~

For the 1st meeting regarding booklet, i feel pleasure that i'd a very smart coordinator. But somehow, the wc is still not very cooperative. However, i believe that they can do a very good job... I see the efficiency of their work, i know they can do well.

For the 2nd meeting about fund raising bazaar, what i feel is damn shit and annoy...I didn't see what i expect, instead it's all about time wasting and no outcome result! I can't see any efficiency and systematic meeting, maybe my expectations is too high. Therefore, i feel damn disappointed now.... I didn't blame anyone, i really didn't.. But, something come to my mind that: am i a good leader?? Am i???

Communication breakdown...this is what i face now. How to solve it?? i'm wondering too... Anyone can do me this favor, help me to solve this prob???

Regarding assignment, what i want is not perfect. Instead, i hope every member can contribute and do their best. At least try the best... I admit that my requirement is very high, but i always think that the effort that we pay will be paid in return.

To myself:
chai hui, you have lost your motivation right? What should you do to get it back? Please find it back as soon as possible k, u still have a long journey to go... Cannot give up easily, cannot breakdown now... As what mummy told u, must try ur best!! Must appreciate every chance u get, and strive for it. You nvr break your promise to your mum, and therefore you can't do so for this time too... Be yourself, simple+simple...

3 comments:

eX_whY said...

加油了!!
每天笑一笑没有什么过不了!!
要开心哦~~ (,")
笑个吧!!hehe....

one_sun said...

U are a good leader, no doubts. But may be I am not...
Ya, there is communication breakdown. But you have to think why it will become like this?? I am always by your side to listening on u, but u seems don like to express yourself...so wat can i do??If u were me, wat can u do??
If I have done any mistake, I'm sorry...But anyway, have a little faith on you and me, we can do it very well, and we will be proud after 20th July.