Friday

2 weeks time had passed, and the limit I set for myself to come out with title will be expired soon… But still, I haven’t got the title. Feel damn frustrated now…While for Starz Gallery, getting more stuff to follow up then, maybe need to make a trip to Singapore to meet another supplier. Can I make it?? Really pressure since this is not only my own matter, but my sister as well.

Don’t know why I am feeling so down today, everything is negative in my mind. S.T.R.E.S.S

Olivia - Sometimes When We Touch -

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up,sam! i know u can do it!! dun give up easily...relax urself!!
U shud enjoy ur weekends~~ take good care!! Think positive,girl!! Always be there for u=)

*skyt

eX_whY said...

dont worry b happy..
hometown-ing soon...
kah you lak!!

KOON said...

Jiayou o...Sam.If anything need my help,just let me know ya. Gambatte!!Sure u can handle it well.

- said...

yo, dropping by and c u, whether u been fine recently or not? but u seems like not so fine oh? anyway, do smile always on ur face. jia you and take good care of urself, my friend. miss u lot!!!

-lcd-

wCh...彩慧 said...

skyt:
i'll be fine..thx u!

eX_whY:
there's worry before happy...

KOON:
arigatou mummy :)

galz is CRYING:
thx 4 dropping by, i'll be fine. C u at melaka then!! miss u too..